Makeup is my career and my passion! I’m continuously inspired at how makeup can transform and empower people.
Years of industry experience
I’ve been in the beauty and cosmetics industry since 1998, working in some of the top salons and spas in the UK and overseas. Over the years I’ve gained a wealth of experience providing luxury services and received excellent training with top skincare & cosmetic brands.
Helping Brides Look Their Best
In 2013 I decided to focus solely on the thing that really lights me up; bridal makeup. There’s nothing like the feeling of being with a bride helping her get ready for one of the most important days of her life, it’s such an honour! I'm completely dedicated to providing you the best possible service on your wedding day.
Awards and Recognition
My work has been featured in a various magazines and wedding blogs, including Conde Nast Brides, Destination Weddings, and Wedding Ideas magazine. In 2014 I gained a wedding industry award for ‘Best Wedding Make-up’ and in 2017 was shortlisted as a finalist in the ‘Freelance Make-up Specialist of the Year’ category in the Welsh Hair & Beauty Awards.
Passing on Skills and Knowledge
Born from a desire to share my knowledge and support a new generation of talent, in 2006 I became a qualified lecturer and assessor. With over 8 years teaching experience I teamed up with North Wales Nail & Beauty Training to offer fully accredited professional training for aspiring and existing Makeup Artists. I also provide bespoke personal makeup lessons, available face to face or online (via Zoom), for makeup enthusiasts and anyone with a personal interest.
- To uphold the highest standards in all my actions, and to build trusting relationships that make a difference in people’s lives.
- To deliver the highest quality customer service in every aspect of the client experience, and to use only quality skin care and makeup products. To deliver high quality, affordable and accessible makeup education.
- To make each client my ultimate focus to ensure their wedding day preparation is a fabulous and memorable experience. To support learners in achieving their career goals.
- To my skills development, and improving the client experience. To provide a stimulating educational experience for my students and ongoing and unlimited aftercare.
- To inspire and encourage learners to be expressive and imaginative. To be innovative in the teaching methods employed and to keep up to date with current trends to bring the latest techniques, products, and services to my clients and students.
I'd love to hear from you
Now that you've learnt a bit more about me, I'd love to find out a bit about you. Whether you're a bride to be searching for the perfect look for your big day, an aspiring Makeup Artist, or just someone who has an interest in makeup and would like to learn more. Let me know what you're looking for and how I can help you. Let's get to know each other!